This is a tale about a sweet little baby that everyone says is so well behaved and always in a good mood. I must admit she is quite adorable, but I know every parent says that. But anyway, back to our tale. Sweet little innocent Mary one day decided that she would help her mama by removing her poo poo diaper herself. Now she has never done this before so this was quite the treat. The only problem was that she failed to let her mama know that she was going remove her diaper. Can you guess what happened next? Well little Mary found a new "toy" in her diaper and decided that it would be fun to play with the contents. And let's just say that her mother was not amused at her new game. And they lived happily ever after... THE END!
It was kind of funny though, but gross. I was actually sleeping at the time so I missed out on all the nonsense.
4 comments:
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!! Poor Ma :)
Oh yes, Ma was not too happy about that. Of course all the commotion woke me up so I got to participate in the clean up.
Mock used hers to write on the wall...getting ready for prision...no I did not write that!
It sure is fun :)
Now when Mary sees a diaper she says poop
Post a Comment