Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tagged!

Rules of the meme:

1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:


10 years ago I was a St. Lucie county Sheriff's deputy in Fort Pierce Florida. I would also go fishing almost every weekend.


Five things on my To Do List today:

1)Spend time with Mary.

2)Try to do some cleaning.

3)Work on condo association stuff.

That's pretty much all.


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I would do a lot of the typical stuff like paying off debt and giving family some cash.

I would give quite a bit to Father Phillips for St John Cantius and St Peter in Volo, IL.

I would put money away for our future and for Mary's future.


Three of my bad habits:

1) Putting things off until the last minute.

2) Not speaking my mind.

3)Not doing enough around the house.


Five places I have lived:

Fort Pierce, FL
Spence, IA
Cheyenne, WY
Columbia, SC
Dry Ridge, KY

Five jobs I’ve had:

1)Police Officer

2)Deputy Sheriff

3) Aircraft Mechanic

4) Truck Driver

5)Limo Driver


I am supposed to tag five others but I do not have five bloggers that I know, the ones that I do know have already done this one. But the one that I would love to know more about is the fascinating Kiwi Nomad...

No comments: