Saturday, April 26, 2008
New diapers
After reading Beth's review of Bumgenius diapers we decided to give them a try. We bought 2 of the 3.0's and then opted for the large all-in-ones, mainly because Mary would need the largest size and they are a few dollars cheaper. Had we done this earlier we would have gone with the 3.0 since they are adjustable. We sure could have saved a lot of money, over disposables, had we done this a long time ago but oh well. They seem to work very well and her bottom seem to have less diaper rash. They are very soft, fit well, and look good. The only negative thing is they take a long time to dry. We bought the sprayer to make cleaning easier and it works great.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you like them! And save them for the next kid. That's what we're doing.
That was kind of the plan. I just wish they didn't take sooo long to dry.
Did you try the dry towel in the dryer with them? It really helps.
I did try the towel and it worked but still took a while to dry. I think it's just the all in ones that do that. The 3.0 that we have do not take long at all.
Oh yeah that's right. I have never tried an all in one. I think M will be potty trained before we use the large setting on those BGs. She's skinny!
Oh by the way I do think they look SO cute on. Actually for one of M's professional pictures (I think it was 6 months) we had her in just a bumgenius and a hat. SO cute.
Post a Comment