Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My 2 cents worth

We have used A LOT of diapers since Mary's appearance to this world. We have several different brands but the best leak protection came from Walgreen's brand premium and from Huggies supreme natural fit but we have off and on diaper rash problems. Not long ago we decided to try Seventh Generation brand diapers. These are chlorine free and do not have any designs or animals on them, but best of all Mary's diaper rash has been mostly eliminated. So I recommend them to anyone looking for a good diaper. We have had some minor overnight leakage issues but overall they work great.

I also recommend Diapers.com. They have fast shipping and the shipping is free on orders over $49. Just as an example, I placed an order around 1am on April 1st and it will be delivered on the 3rd.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I switched from Pampers and Huggies, to Seventh Generation, to cloth :)

She got a horrible diaper rash about 4 weeks old - I think it was a combo of milk allergy which we didn't know about yet and the diapers. But I can't use seventh gen overnight - she leaks. And changing the crib sheets is my absolute LEAST favorite kid related chore. I'd SO rather change a dirty diaper than change a crib sheet.

You should try a bumgenius 3.0 :)

www.cottonbabies.com


By the way I love Mary;s blog. I was always bugging Ma to put more Mary on the other blog - now I can get my fix!

Joe D. said...

Beth I sent you an email. Thanks for the compliment on the blog! I have been trying to work on the editing myself, but the html and css adjustments are driving me crazy. Especially since I don't quite know what I am doing.

Kiwi Nomad said...

Ordering diapers at 1am??? Are not most of us asleep then??!!!

Joe D. said...

Most of us are but I get home from work at around 11:45pm.

Beth said...

I tagged you!